Adding a Favicon for Email’s Web Version
Favicon is a small image associated with your brand
Most typically, we can see favicons in the address bar of the web browser; they are also used in web versions of email newsletters. Well-designed icons combined with your website logo will help users quickly identify your brand.
How to add a custom favicon to the email’s web version
- Go to your account settings > Laboratory tab.
- Click the Upload favicon button in the Favicon section.
- Upload image in .ico format, 16x16 pixels.
- You can upload only one icon at a time. With each new upload, old icons are overwritten.
- Your favicon will be added to all emails generated after its upload. To pull a new favicon to the web version of a previously created email, re-save this message after favicon uploading.
- Sometimes, favicon is displayed in the browser tab with delay. In that case:
- clean cache in browser settings
- or open the web version of a new email in the browser where you didn’t open it before the favicon was changed.
Updated 10 months ago