Most typically, we can see favicons in the web browser's address bar; they are also used in emails’ web versions. Well-designed icons combined with your website logo will help users quickly identify your brand.
All our users have the Reteno favicon added by default, but you can replace it.
- Go to your account settings > Laboratory tab.
- Click the Upload favicon button in the Favicon section. Upload image in .ico format, 16x16 pixels.
Once downloaded, the image will appear in your emails' web versions.
- You can upload only one icon at a time.
- With each new upload, old icons are overwritten. Only the last added icon is considered relevant.
- Your favicon will be added to all emails generated after its upload. Re-save an email after favicon uploading to pull a new favicon.
- Sometimes, a favicon is displayed in the browser tab with a delay. In that case:
- clean cache in browser settings
- or open the web version of a new email in the browser where you didn’t open it before the favicon was changed.
Updated 2 months ago