Send personalized information to people from different regions. Bet on quality rather than on quantity.
Use our dynamic segments for geotargeted campaigns.
The system obtains location data (country, region, city) when the subscriber performs some action in a message from your company: opens an email or clicks a link in the notification. We update geolocation data in user profiles every time they interact with your messages.
Also, you can export geolocation user data to our system. The principle of its updating will be the same.
- Go to Contacts → Segments → Add Segment → Dynamic.
- Fill in the general properties:
- Segment title: it will be displayed in the general segments list.
- Segment purpose: for example, for regular promo campaigns, etc.
- Tags: they'll help find and filter the segments in the general list.
- Click Add card. In the card on the left, go to Location → Country/Region/City, and specify the values you want to apply to the targeted segment. Click Done to save settings.
To select a regional center and the whole region, choose the condition The contact matches any of the conditions.
If you need to exclude a city from the region, create a corresponding Eclude card:
You may set geotargeting within one country:
Or within the selected regions/cities in different countries:
Updated 3 months ago