With tags, keep important groups and categories of emails under control.
Tags are labels which help you to:
- Filter and search by category. For example, add to the mob-push such tags like
- Create categories for contact segments and track their relevance.
- Set conditions for campaign frequency strategies.
- Filter reports to preview statistics on a particular category by channel (for example, email)
Tags are transparent. You can set a tag for email and use it for other channels.
How to Add Tags to an Email:
- Open the section Messages and click on the necessary email or create a new one.
- Go to its name or subject line.
- In selection Tags, click on the button Add tags, enter a tag or select from the existing one.
- For your convenience, you can add several tags.
- For creating a new tag, use a word or short phrase, numbers and symbols.
- To enter a new tag click the key Enter. Added tags will be appeared near the message in general list.
- To sort out all the emails with required tag, simply click any tag.
All Channels(Mob push, Web Push, SMS, App Inbox):
All these editors have the same appearance(options).
So explain the adding tag on the example of mob-push.
To add mob-push you need:
- Go to Messages, click to the section Mobile push and open the required mob-push or create one new.
- In section Tags click on the label Add tag and enter a tag or select one from the existing ones.
- Click any tag, and the system will sort out all the mob pushes with this tag.
How to Add Tag to the Contact Segment?
For adding tag to the contact segment you need:
- Open section Contacts, go to Segments and open required segment or create a new one.
- Click the button Add tag under the segment’s title and enter a tag or select from the existing one.
- Added tags will be appeared in general list. You can click any tag and system will sort out all segments with this tag.
How to Add Tags to a Report?
For adding tag to the report, you need:
- Open section Reports and click the necessary report.
- In section tags, click the button Add tag and enter a tag or select one from existing.
- Click the tag next to the report, and the system will sort out all the reports with this tag.
How to Use Tags to a Frequency Strategy?
Campaign Frequency Strategy is an algorithm that determines the conditions of the frequency based on which campaigns are sent to different segments.
To add tags to a Frequency Strategy, you need:
- Open the section Frequency strategy and click New Strategy
- Enter the title, add segments and tags of the messages to which the strategy will be applied.
- Configure the frequency for each segment and tag.
How to Delete Tags?
Unfortunately, you can’t delete tags by yourself.
So, you are welcome to our support team at [email protected]
Updated 8 months ago