The main purpose of user management is to enable the Reteno account owners to monitor users in the account and manage their rights: invite, expand, limit or block their access.
- Admin. The role is assigned to an account owner. It gives full access to the entire system (contacts, segmentation, contact export, contact statistics, campaigns, reports, messages, workflows, triggers, recommendations). It lets add new users and manage their access rights within their own account. You can assign up to 20 admins but keep in mind that this role gives the full functional capability within the system.
- Marketer. The role is assigned to a regular user who has access to all the functionality within the account without the right to manage users.
- Marketer without the right to export contacts. The role is assigned to a regular user who has access to all the functionality within the account without the right to manage users and without the right to export contacts. This user can segment, view and copy single contacts.
- Marketer without the right to view and export contacts data. The role is assigned to a regular user who has access to all the functionality without the right to view/edit/export emails and phone numbers in a contact profile.
- Content Creator. Access to create / edit / delete / send messages, create and edit segments.
- Designer. The role is assigned to a user who only has access to creation, editing, removal of messages and workflows. Assign it to a team member who is solely involved in email creation and doesn’t work with contacts and campaigns.
- Auditor. The role is assigned to a regular user who has limited access (view only, without the right to edit/remove/export) to all the functionality within the account.
To invite a user and assign a role to them, you must be registered in the Reteno system, log in and go to the Settings. Your default role will be Admin. Next, you need to set up MFA (multi-factor authentication) to protect your account and secure it from unauthorized access.
- Go to your personal profile > My profile and click Enable MFA at the bottom of the page.
- Set up MFA following the opened guidelines. Once you've completed all the steps, this feature won't be available because you can only authenticate one device.
You can assign roles only after a successful MFA.
- Go to your personal profile > Settings > Users and click Invite user.
- Enter the email address of the user you’re assigning and select the role.
- The invited user will receive an email with a confirmation link.
- Having clicked the link, the user will be directed to the questionnaire. They must fill it and click Register.
- After registration, the user will be assigned the role and will appear in the general list.
- You can invite up to 5 users per day.
- You can invite 20 users to one account. They can be users with different roles.
To lock the user, click the lock icon right to the user's name in the general list. You will see three lock options:
- Do not lock;
- Lock forever;
- Lock until.
When the admin locks the user, access to this user is immediately denied, and the system logs them out, even if they are currently working in the system.
Admin can unblock any user at any time.
To delete a user, click the three points at the end of the line. You cannot restore deleted users; you need to create a new user again.
Updated 10 days ago