You can add a promo code to any messages in one of the following ways:
- Promo code added from user profile. Unique promo codes for each contact in bulk campaigns. A promo code is added to the contact card, and next is added to the campaign.
- Promo code from data base. Unique promo codes for each contact in bulk campaigns. Upload a promo code database, and the system will take promo codes from there and insert them into emails.
- Promo code added via API. You can send emails via API and deliver a unique promo code to each recipient or launch bulk campaigns with a single promo code.
- Promo code sent from a workflow. Upload a big list of promo codes for triggered messages and send them from a workflow.
- Promo code sent via preprocessor. Only for email bulk campaigns.
- Promo code generated in a workflow at the moment of the campaign launch. They can be decoded and verified on your side.
- Promo codes generated with PHP/JAVA.
Use an HTTP request to pass a unique promo code from the message to the card of the contact who received it.
Updated 2 months ago