Use data about the online behavior of your website visitors for flexible segmentation and targeting.
Specify the period, and the system will analyze the activity of all contacts who visited your online store at a certain time. A combination of activity parameters will help build an accurate target segment that changes in real-time. Learn more about working with dynamic segments >
After enabling web tracking, 2 additional categories will appear in the contact parameters:
- Online store event, which includes:
- Page viewed,
- Category page viewed,
- Added to cart,
- Online orders,
- Offline orders.
- Search request,
- Added to wishlist,
- Product event, which includes:
- Abandoned carts,
- Abandoned browses.
- Viewed item is in a stock,
- Item from wishlist is in stock,
- Regular demand,
- Price drop.
Some features may depend on your plan, see details >
Each parameter (except Probability) has 2 groups of characteristics:
- Required fields — characteristics of pages and products viewed, ordered or added to the cart.
- Audience — characteristics of traffic sources, devices of your site visitors, etc.
In addition, you can use segmentation by any custom fields from your product feed (Additional fields).
Each characteristic has a number of conditions. For example, here are the required page view fields and their conditions:
- ID (equals, does not equals, one of);
- Product name, product brand, product URL, product category (contains, equals, does not equal, one of, one of);
- Price (equals, greater than, less than);
- Product in stock (no/yes).
Task: to build a segment of those who have added the Beginner’s Yoga course to their favorites within the last 12 hours.
Building the segment:
- When creating the dynamic segment, click the Add card button.
- In the Added to wishlist parameter -> required Name field, specify: Equals -> Beginner’s Yoga.
- The condition will appear in the contact card — enter during 12 last hours.
- Click the Done button.
Updated 8 months ago