Segmentation by Web Tracking Events
Use data about the online behavior of your website visitors for flexible segmentation and targeting.
Learn more about the possibilities and settings of web tracking >
Specify the period, and the system will analyze the activity of all contacts who visited your online store at a certain time. A combination of activity parameters will help build an accurate target segment that changes in real-time. Learn more about working with dynamic segments >
After enabling web tracking, 2 additional categories will appear in the contact parameters:
- Online store event, which includes:
- Page viewed,
- Category page viewed,
- Added to cart,
- Online orders,
- Offline orders.
- Search request,
- Added to wishlist,
- Product event, which includes:
- Abandoned carts,
- Abandoned browses.
- Viewed item is in a stock,
- Item from wishlist is in stock,
- Regular demand,
- Price drop.
Some features may depend on your plan, see details >
Each parameter (except Probability) has 2 groups of characteristics:
- Required fields — characteristics of pages and products viewed, ordered or added to the cart.
- Audience — characteristics of traffic sources, devices of your site visitors, etc.
In addition, you can use segmentation by any custom fields from your product feed (Additional fields).
Each characteristic has a number of conditions. For example, here are the required page view fields and their conditions:
- ID (equals, does not equals, one of);
- Product name, product brand, product URL, product category (contains, equals, does not equal, one of, one of);
- Price (equals, greater than, less than);
- Product in stock (no/yes).
Example of Creating a Conditional Group Based on Web Tracking Data
Task: to build a segment of those who have added the Beginner’s Yoga course to their favorites within the last 12 hours.
Building the segment:
- When creating the dynamic segment, click the Add card button.
- In the Added to wishlist parameter -> required Name field, specify: Equals -> Beginner’s Yoga.
- The condition will appear in the contact card — enter during 12 last hours.
- Click the Done button.
Updated 2 months ago