After completing all settings, you can proceed to create App Inbox campaigns.
Go to Messages → Messages → App Inbox. Click the New App Inbox button.
Fill in the following fields:
- Name. The system name that the recipient will not see.
- Title. Brief information about main content message.
- Text. The main content of the App Inbox. In the text formatting menu, you can work on the text styles, lists, links and check the number of symbols in your message.
If you apply text styles for an app inbox message, you will receive the message in the HTML format. You will need to parse the HTML message to display it correctly in the mobile app.
- Personalization. Use the dynamic variables to add a name, city, bonuses or any personal data available in the user profile. Click on the Personalization icon in the Text or Title field to select data.
- Link. The URL of the page to which the recipient should go when clicking on the body of the message (place without text links). Activate the switcher if the link should be opened in a new tab.
Link settings in App Inbox messages are similar to those in email. You can enable or disable URL tracking, UTM tags, and add custom tags.
To customize the link in the App Inbox, click on the gear icon in the link field (learn more about UTM tag settings).
- Image. Add a logo for more brand awareness. Upload JPEG, PNG or GIF file up to 2 MB. You can also use a variable or a link to the image. Use only the
httpsprotocol for direct references in expressions.
- Tags. Select tags from the list or enter a new one and click Enter. Use tags to filter search results and set campaign frequency strategy.
Fill in the following fields:
- Subscription categories. Manage subscription categories to send messages to your contacts based on their preferences.
- Time to Live (TTL). TTL — the period after which the message will not be displayed, even if it's delivered and read. By default, it’s 1 day, but you can select other options.
In our platform, you can create a multilingual version of any message. Click the Globe icon in the top panel, specify the default language and add language versions. Fill each version with the content in the corresponding language. You can switch between versions within one template in one click.
- Test the messages by clicking the Test button on the top panel.
- You will see a popup window for sending a test App Inbox where you'll need to enter any customer identifier associated with your account.
If done correctly, App Inbox will be displayed in your Reteno account.
After all settings are done, click Save and exit to save the notification or Create campaign to go to campaign launching.
- When everything is ready, click on the Create campaign button.
- In a popup window, choose segments or contacts for the campaign. Click Go to campaign.
- On the general checkout page:
- In the Segments section, click Recalculate contacts to see the total number of contacts that will receive the notification. You can also edit segments or select new ones.
- See all the necessary information for verification: Name, Subscription categories, Message activity time, Link. You can see how the App Inbox will look.
- In the Send options, you can set the batching. Click the Start immediately button to launch the campaign. For a delayed start, select the Schedule button and set the date and time of sending
Updated 5 months ago