After completing all settings, you can proceed to create App Inbox campaigns.
- Go to Messages → Messages → App Inbox. Click the button Create App Inbox.
- Set the name and title. Please note that the name will only be visible to you.
- Add the text. In the text formatting menu, you can work on the text styles, lists, links and check the number of symbols in your message.
- Personalize your messages with merge tags or use dynamic variables. They will be substituted by personal contact data at the moment of the message launch. You can add a segment name and any personal data available in the user profile as a variable. Click on the Personalization icon in the Text or Title field to select data.
- Add the landing page URL. Activate the switcher if the link should be opened in a new tab.
- Add a logo for more brand awareness. Upload JPEG, PNG or GIF file up to 2 MB. You can also use a variable or a link to the image. Use only the
httpsprotocol for direct references in expressions.
- Add tags. With their help, you can quickly find the messages you need, analyze statistics, and set up your campaign frequency strategies.
- Manage subscription categories to send messages to your contacts based on their preferences.
- Set the Time to Live (TTL). This is the time during which the message is stored in the inbox and can be delivered if the user is not currently available for delivery.
Test the messages by clicking the Test button on the top panel.
You will see a popup window for sending a test App Inbox where you'll need to enter any customer identifier associated with your account.
If done correctly, App Inbox will be displayed in your Reteno account.
In our platform, you can create a multilingual version of any message. Click the globe icon in the top panel, specify the default language and add language versions. Fill each version with the content in the corresponding language. You can switch between versions within one template in one click.
After all settings are done, click Save and exit to save the notification or Create campaign to go to campaign launching.
- When everything is ready, click on the Create campaign button.
- In the Scheduling → Segments, you can edit segments by including/excluding contacts.
- In the Send section, you can set the batching. Click the Start immediately button to launch the campaign. For a delayed start, select the Schedule button and set the desired date and time of sending.
Updated 13 days ago